Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
When is root canal treatment advised?
- Toothache during chewing or during contact with any extreme hot or extreme cold which is usually tolerated.
- Constant tooth pain during chewing
- Change in color/Darkening of the tooth
- Fracture of the tooth due to trauma
- Swelling seen in the areas of gums around the tooth
How long does it take?At Aesthetica Dental Clinic, we use the most advanced technology so your RCT is completed in a single sitting of 30 minutes. If required, upto 6 root canals can be performed in a single sitting.
What is a root canal treatment?In simple terms, root canal treatment is the removal of the infected soft tissue within the tooth and its replacement by an artificial inert 'filling' material. This procedure basically saves the tooth and eliminates dental pain. It prevents extraction of the tooth as would have been advised earlier. Please fill up the appontment form for root canal treatment in Kolkata.